Calling all Creatives! Ever wanted to design a fabulous poster that is used to promote an equally fabulous event?
The bentART Committee is needing a poster for 2022 and is now inviting bentART members to submit a design for the 2022 bentART poster.
The poster may be used by the bentART committee for the following reasons:
- on social media, for example as the bentART Facebook Profile Cover image
- in promotional material, for example, the poster advertising bentART exhibition
- as the background on the certificates awarded as part of the bentART exhibition
- as the background on the ‘thank you’ certificates sent to sponsors
- on the bentART website, bentART.com.au
Conditions for submission
- the design must be the original work of the artist
- the art will be used by bentART for the period 1/1/2022 to 31/12/2022
- the art must be on A4 and in portrait orientation
- the piece must include the bentART logo
- the design must have space where text can be added as needed
- recognition will be given to the artist for their artwork
- posters need to be sent in a high resolution either PDF or JPEG format to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on 15/12/2021
- the artist retains copyright of the image and the bentART committee has permission for unlimited use of the image for the period 1/1/2022 to 31/12/2022
- the image may be used periodically in the years beyond 2022
- no financial consideration will be paid to the artist for the use of their artwork
- the Artist whose design is selected will be made a “Friend of Bent Art” for the 2021/2022 financial year
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Sue Lightfoot, President, at email@example.com.
Join us by contributing to your community and supporting bentART 2022.