bentART Incorporated is a not for profit organisation, the management committee is comprised of community members who volunteer their time to the running of bentART.
bentART’s Key Objective – To encourage, promote and support Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Queer (“LGBTIQ”) art.
bentART’s Core Values – The following values and guiding principles inform and underpin bentART activities and communications:
– Accessibility (Access & Equity)
– Community Support for the Arts
…and Guiding Principles
– Broadening artistic expression: encouraging, showcasing and promoting the work of LGBTIQartists
– Increasing awareness of the work of LGBTIQ artists amongst the -LGBTIQ community
– Promoting the Blue Mountains as a centre for the visual arts
– Celebrating the Blue Mountains as a supportive LGBTIQ environment and community.